Victoria's Secret are looking for a seasonal associate to join their team.
The Seasonal Associate drives sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the store including selling, cashiering, processing, replenishing, setting floorsets and/or cleaning.
Serving the customer is always top priority regardless of work area.
The Seasonal Associate will likely spend the majority of their time in two of these skill areas and will have the opportunity to learn other skills as needed.
All associate roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity
- Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our "Best at Bras" culture
- Creating customer awareness of programs available to them, (i.e. email capture) to build customer loyalty, when applicable
- Setting personal goals and tracking individual and team performance to the goals
- Preparing for each shift by maintaining awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing procedures
- Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is available to sell
- Understanding and adhering to visual merchandising brand standards
- Assisting in housekeeping of sales floor and communicating maintenance issues
- Keeping an awareness of, and building personal capability in, loss prevention
- Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
- Supporting all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Understanding and demonstrating Company values
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals preferred
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning Schedule flexibility that includes, weekdays (where applicable), evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
Full or Part Time: Part time
Hours per week: 20
Vacancy Type: Temporary, Seasonal
To apply for this role, click here
Sign up to our e-newsletter and be the first to hear exciting news, discounts, offers and events in centre.