Acorn is trusted to deliver market leading engineering and compliance services to several hundred sites across London and the Southeast. Our reputation has been built over 40 years. We provide every type of mechanical, electrical and fabric service for your property. We provide specialist water treatment, gas, air conditioning & electrical services in house. You will be looked after by your own team of dedicated people who understand your needs.
Location: Midsummer Place Shopping Centre, Milton Keynes
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
- To assist in providing general building maintenance service and repair works on behalf of Acorn to its client base.
- Upkeep and tidying of plant rooms and equipment serving modern, high standard office buildings.
- Cleaning and painting of equipment, plant, and plant room floors
- Chemical cleaning of equipment using high-pressure jet washer
- Delivery of spares to site
- Basic Building Maintenance tasks including meter readings and tap temperature checks.
- Assisting Building Services Technicians
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and other Acorn personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently, and to be work supportively within a team.
- Knowledge of H.V.A.C. Industry (D)
- Knowledge of air conditioning systems (D)
- Driving Licence (E)
- Basic PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook (D)
- Trained in Health and Safety (D)
- Good Communication skills both written and oral (E)
- Good Organisational skills (E)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milton Keynes, MK9 3GB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Sign up to our e-newsletter and be the first to hear exciting news, discounts, offers and events in centre.