The vegan lifestyle has been making waves in the fashion world so we are proud to showcase products you can shop from Midsummer Place’s retailers that carry the vegan-ethos.
Dr Martens have been at the forefront of the vegan movement with a wide range of vegan leather shoes, ensuring you can look stylish in cruelty free leather. The below items are from Dr Martens.
1. Step into the new year in style with these must-haves 1460 Vegan Lace Up Boots for £169.00. These bold boots will be the perfect addition to your January 2023 wardrobe.
2. Gloss it up this January in style with the Vegan 1460 Gloss Lace Up Boots for £125.00 from Dr Martens.
3. We love the Cherry Red Oxford Vegan 1460 Ankle Boots also for £159.00 from Dr Martens. These cherry-coloured shoes will brighten up any outfit.
4. Keep all your essentials close whilst looking stylish with this sleek 11 Inch Vegan Satchel for £119.00 also from Dr Martens. With an adjustable strap, you can wear long or short, ensuring it suits your outfit.
5. Start prepping for summer early with these gorgeous Vegan Voss Strap Sandals. These sandals are perfect for city life, festive outings, summer holidays and general day-to-day wear. These fab shoes are £99.00 from Dr Martens.
Head to Waterstones where you can pick up an array of Vegan-related books focussed on cooking, lifestyle and more.
1. Take the edge off dinner time with The Green Roasting Tin: Vegan and Vegetarian Dish Dinners from Waterstones for £17.99. Full of delicious recipe ideas for all the family to enjoy.
2. The New Global Vegetarian/Vegan Cookbook is full of Indian Based Recipes that will set your taste buds alight. Pick up this fantastic cook book for £56.96 from Waterstones.
3. Tuck into some Delicious recipes with the Deliciously Ella How to Go Plant-Based book for £26.00 from Waterstones.
4. Indulge this January in the brilliant Vegan Cakes and Other Bakes Book from Waterstones for £14.99. With over 80 recipes for cakes, tray bakes, muffins, savoury treats and more, this is one cookbook you’ll keep coming back to.
Let’s get cosy with Schuh with January. Offering a wide range of vegan options, head in store today to find your perfect fit.
1. Kick back and relax after a busy Christmas with the Tan Hinch Fur Mule Slippers from Schuh for £25.00. These slippers will keep you comfortable throughout the year.
2. Cosy and Chic! Pick up the Grey Hinch Fur Mule Slippers for £25.00 from Schuh.
3. Pom Poms are always a good idea. We love the Schuh White & Grey Harley Knit Slippers for £15.99. Your feet will be nice and toasty in these essentials.
4. The Natural Lola Chunky Snaffle Loafer Flat Shoe from Schuh for £38.00 is giving us all the vibes this January. This statement shoe will be the perfect addition to a fabulous 2023 wardrobe.
5. Take on Winter Walks in style with the Black Dara Chunky Pull-on Knee Boots from £39.99 from Schuh.
6. The Black Ainsley Croc Detail Lace Boots for £50.00 from Schuh will see you through multiple winters so make this shoe a staple piece of your wardrobe this Veganuary.
Did you know the beauty brand Urban Decay has a completely vegan range? Head into Next Beauty & Home where they are located to find out more.
1. Brighten up your January with the Wild Greens Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay, located in Next Beauty & Home for £39.50.
2. Give in to your vices with the Vice Lipstick for £19.00 also from Urban Decay. The vegan formula allows for the lipstick to go on smoothly and evenly, leaving you looking and feeling fabulous.
3. Give your skin the berry best skin care with the Elemis Superfood Berry Boost Mask for £30.00 from Next Beauty & Home. This vegan face mask will leave your skin feeling healthier.
4. Head into 2023 with glowing skin with the WOAH by Next Mini Sachet Tester Kit Vegan Friendly for £10.00 from Next Beauty & Home. Full of moisturisers and SPG serums this pack will be the perfect addition your skincare routine.
1. Superdry offer a vegan range and we can’t get enough! We love the Vintage Vegan Basket Low Top Trainers for £64.99.
2. Take on 2023 in style with The Vegan Basket Lux Trainers for £74.99, also from Superdry.
Make sure you head in store to check out more of their Vegan range.
Whatever your reasons for shopping Vegan, our retailers have so many choices just waiting to be explored. Make sure you stop by Midsummer Place as we are getting a ‘glow up’ – check out our social media channels to find out more.
Sign up to our e-newsletter and be the first to hear exciting news, discounts, offers and events in centre.