Calling all parents!
To help you kick off the new school year in style, our team of experts have handpicked some of the latest and must-have shoes and accessories, all available from our retailers, right here at Midsummer Place.
Relax in the knowledge that many of our footwear retailers have friendly, expert advisors in store, to help make sure you get the sizing just right for your young person's next pair of shoes.
Did you know Charles Clinkard offer a measuring service in store? Offering a wide range of school shoes from infant to adult sizes, head in store today to pick up new school shoes, that fit like a glove.
Schuh also offers a measuring service and have kids specialists in store ready to measure!
Dr Martens offer a wide range of shoes from infants to older children.
1. Start the new school year in style with the Junior Maccy II Patient Leather Mary Jane Shoes from Dr Martens for £69.00. These shoes have been careful designed to offer comfort and support for growing feet.
2. Sticking with Dr Martens, the Youth 1461 Mono Softy T Leather Shoes for £99.00 are stylish and comfortable, making them to the perfect back-to-school shoe.
3. The Charles Clinkard Giggle Girls Infant School Shoes for £40.00, have padded ankles for extra comfort so they can enjoy the playground to the max.
4. If they love a sporty looking shoe that lights up then the Spark Glow K Infant School Shoes for £23.00 from Charles Clinkard are the one.
5. Keep it chic this September with the Leah Petent T-bar Shoes in Black for £35.00 from Schuh. This vegan-friendly shoe is perfect for the new school year.
6. The River Formal Loafer Shoes in Black for £21.99 have a grippy rubber outsole, making them ideal for the school playground. These must-have shoes are also from Schuh.
7. Pick up a pencil case that’s out of this world from Waterstones. The Cavallini Planets Pencil Case for £12.99 is ideal for keeping all their stationary safe in one place.
8. Who said chemistry is boring? The Periodic Table Water Bottle for £8.99 from Waterstones, is a fun, and practical water bottle, perfect for staying hydrated throughout the school day.
9. Head to New Look to find a wide range of back-to-school clothes, accessories and shoes. We love the Artsac Black Logo Pocket Front Backpack for £27.00.
10. Comfortable and Stylish – this bag has padded shoulder straps and plenty of storage so they can keep all their school essentials in one place. Pick up the Elemental Backpack for £27.99 from Sports Direct.
11. An essential bag for all the essentials, with this Essentials Tote from Sports Direct for £23.00.
12. Get them ready for sports day early with the ultimate Nike Air Force 1 Low from Foot Locker for £114.99.
13. The Mercurial Vapor Academy Junior FG Football Boots for £59.99 at Sports Direct are a must-have this year. With their light weight design, designed to offer comfort throughout a game, making them the perfect football boots.
14. The Pale pink 327 Girls Youth Trainers from Schuh for £47.99 are perfect for all PE activities. Shop more trainers in store at Schuh today.
Sign up to our e-newsletter and be the first to hear exciting news, discounts, offers and events in centre.