Assistant Store Manager - Dr. Martens
Job Role: Assistant Store Manager
39 Hours per week
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self – expression. People who are different. And guess what? The exact same goes for everyone who works in our stores. We’re on the lookout for the fierce and confident. The authentic and diverse. The individuals who want to be heard, who have a voice, and are ready to use it to share their love for Docs with a loyal and thriving movement of customers. We want fire in your hearts…and boots on your feet! Do you have what it takes to be centre stage in one of our stores?
• Play a pivotal role in cultivating a great working environment within your store, always ensuring your teams well-being is at the heart of decision making.
• Work alongside the Store Manager executing day to day retail operations in store e.g. key holding, scheduling, VM, stock/delivery, admin, banking, housekeeping
• Sell Dr. Martens product by delivering an excellent experience, be a role model and brand ambassador, coaching & energising your team to drive sales to meet and exceed store KPI’s
• Assist the Store Manager in driving high levels of customer service within the team to enhance the overall customer experience
• Train, develop and coach the Store Team to deliver against store targets (sales revenue, inventory, mystery shop)
• Manage and implement efficient operational processes & best ways of working
• Aid the Store Manager in maintaining a safe and secure working environment (including H&S procedures, security procedures, search procedures)
• Act as a key holder and assume responsibility for the store in the Store Manager’s absence
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life.
We have INTEGRITY – WE’RE GOOD TO EACH OTHER
We’re PROFESSIONAL – WE LEAD OUR FIELD
We’re PASSIONATE – WE CARE ABOUT OUR WORK
We are always TEAM PLAYERS – WE WORK TOGETHER
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Bonus incentives
• Welcome pair of Docs
• 2 free pairs of Docs per season
• Market leading product discount
• 2 paid volunteer days per year
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Pension contribution
• Opportunities for growth
• Access to the DM's online global community for recognition, communication and discounts from other brands within retail, hospitality and well being.
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Experience: 0-2 years
To apply for this role either bring your CV into store or apply here